Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder Basics
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Jan 2 00:48:00 2005

On 2 de ene de 2005, at 1:43, mike zx18 wrote:

> I'm looking for input from other users similar to myself not
> collectors or fanatics.

forget about flashes and other topics about rangefinder specialities
(aka low light etc etc) and get and old and not too priced camera
(petri, zorki, old voigtlander... there are lots of choices) with
standard lenses and experience that kind of focusing, and getting used
to it. Perhap's those cameras arent your cup of tea.

It's a cheap way to try without spending a fairly amount of money as
leica does, but we were talking about someone who never tried a
rangefinder and not beign fanatic... remember that you can buy at fair
prices nowadays, but selling might be a pain.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/