Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder Basics
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jan 1 17:01:00 2005

Fast prime lens, ASA1600 and you can shoot almost anywhere w/o a flash. Try
it, the results may surprise you.

In any case, the M6TTL and the M7TTL capability works just fine, limiting
by the 1/50 sync speed of course.

Keep in mind that the only consistent way of taking pics of a moving child
is to tie them down with ropes :-) Seriously, a RF is not the best when it
comes to fast moving object. Can be done of course.

If your budget is limited, go for the Bessa R3A and the Nokton 40/1.4. No
flash needed.

If your budget is less limited, get a M6 with a 35/1.4ASPH and chances are
you will never look back.

If you have the money, get the M7 with both 35/1.4ASPH and 90/2AA. Two
lens, low light, what problems?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Rangefinder Basics)