Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine, which is more addictive
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jan 1 08:20:02 2005

Don Dory offered:
Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine, which is more
addictive

> OK, I broke down and bought my wife a small digital P&S for Christmas.
> We all know who has shot more images with it.  This morning it sucked me
> in with a still life of fruit.  Shoot twenty frames, delete 18.
> Contemplate the images and shoot thirty more.  Hours pass, the world
> goes by.
>
> I must resist the call of the electrons...<<<,,

Oh dear me Don old son there is no hope, you are definitely hooked big time.
You've fallen victim to the siren call of the wicked ways of wanton digital
simplicity!!!!! :-)

Shoot lots...... who cares where or what the subject they all look cool! If
not, select all, click delete, good bye! However, dang it was fun shooting
wasn't it? ;-) The best part? It didn't cost you a penny to play! :-)

ted