Subject: [Leica] Re: Which one?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Dec 30 17:52:04 2004

Philippe:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Winter
>
>So your comments/suggestions/critiques/... are much appreciated.

I don't mind the out of focus foreground in the first one.  If you had more
depth of field, I'm wondering if that would help or hurt the image.  As it
is, my eye jumps to the bush in the 2nd row that is more in focus.

Then again, I think of f/5.6 as really stopping down.  :)  I tend to prefer
shallow DOF.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/