Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Tsunami Foto Sequence
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Dec 29 22:00:26 2004

Sander:  It's hard to know what to say in the face of a disaster of this
magnitude.  Everything we can think of to say sounds like a cliche, petty,
inadequate.   All I can say is that I'm glad you and your family are alive.
Watching the TV footage is horrible enough. I can only imagine what it was
like to experience it yourself.

--Peter