Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag Z"L OFF-LIST
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Tue Dec 28 15:56:42 2004

Hi Emanuel.   I have a copy of "On Photography" somewhere in my apartment.
 I've never read it, but I must tell you, the more comments I read about
her on the LUG (see Ted's in particular), the more I'm thinking that maybe
she was on to something.

I'm going to have to find it.  I know it's controversial, and I was never
able to get into it after I bought it, but still........

-dan

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Susan Sontag Z"L OFF-LIST (I thought))