Subject: [Leica] Best camera/lens choice
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 27 16:24:18 2004

At 03:59 PM 12/27/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>The 20D with the 10-22 zoom and a couple of adapted Leica zooms will go
>and that's it. :-) I can't believe I'm going to travel with just one
>digital camera and a few lenses. It may require some in-depth thinking
>before take off.
>
>ted

Ted -

I'm traveling now with my Mark II and the D10 and the Digilux.  So far,
I've only used the Mark II - with Canon and R lenses. Just be sure you have
plenty of cards and plenty of space to download them, somewhere to recharge
your batteries, and you'll be fine.  I've downloaded my 2GB card about 6
times adn am storing the files on my laptop.  I sort them when I have time,
but any editing will have to wait until I get to my big computer at home.

It is certainly easier to get through airports with digital than with
film!  Have fun in Hawaii!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com