Subject: [Leica] For anyone who's interested...
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Mon Dec 27 11:12:29 2004

>...but then neither are the lenses made for the E-1 - shabby. I've found
>the 11-22 (22=44) at 22 to give me images the equal of those I got on my
>Ms with the 21 ASPH.

B.D. You'll never get a problem with a Oly lens -you already know by
now- Please if you have the opportunity of using the new 7-14mm zoom
let us know as this zoom although not a speed champion -F:4- would be
the main reason for entering in the Olympus digital arena. Many years
ago I shooted with the excellent OM-1 and I have no doubt concerning Oly
lenses qualities.

Felix

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] For anyone who's interested...)