Subject: [Leica] re: Canon vs Leica lenses
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Mon Dec 27 05:05:02 2004

I once used a Canon and a Leica with similar lenses to shoot an event. The
Canon L lenses were good; the Leica, great. The photos taken with the Leica
stood out.

My only complaint about the Leica was how heavy it was. Lack of autofocus
was an issue as well, but then again, autofocus had its own problems.

Thanks to all of you who responded to my request for advice on using the R
adapter on the EOS system.

Doug Nygren