Subject: [Leica] Holiday Presents & Tina's confession. ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 26 09:28:25 2004

Tina Manley confessed! ;-)
Subject: RE: [Leica] Holiday Presents

> I'm 59 years young today but feel about 29!<<<<<<

My goodness Tina daulink I thought you were only 29! ;-)

Happy birthday dear lady! And many many more of them!

Tina also said:

> [...]
a birthday on a holiday!  Mine is today and I have always gotten presents
with a tag that says Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday.  Maybe she'll grow
up to celebrate her birthday in June!!<<<<<<

I have grand daughter in similar status and she sometimes asks. "Is this my
Christmas gift? Or is this my birthday gift?"  Then she winks, as she knows
we've always made a distinction of two gifts.

So we get big hugs for both. :-)  Love the girl! :-)  Trust me, two big hugs
from a grandaughter is much better than one for one gift.

ted

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Holiday Presents)