Subject: [Leica] Stories
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sat Dec 25 22:18:47 2004

On Dec 25, 2004, at 6:04 PM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Santa brought my son Magnum stories, my daughter the massive Avedon
> "autobiography" - one of the most stunning photo books I've ever seen -
> and me

Those are two heavy books. Lets hope Santa didn't get a hernia.. ;-)

> the Jim Marshall contact sheet book...

That must be an interesting one. I love looking at contact sheets,
lets you see how people think/work.

> a good Xmas all around. Oh,
> and Olympus dropped the new Evolt-300 on my doorstep. ;-)

Curious to hear your thoughts on that one once you put it through its
paces... it's an interesting design.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                    2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com