Subject: [Leica] Screw Mount to Leica M Bayonet Adapter problems -- not at all typ...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 25 16:15:37 2004

I bit the bullet and lock-tited my 21 to the adaptor..

Although others are surprised it is a problem, I have found it so for more
than 20 years, with old M cameras and new M cameras, always with Leica brand
adaptors; adaptors sticking to cameras, adaptors sticking to or not sticking
lenses usually just the opposite of what I wanted it to do.

It probably is all my fault.    Mea Culpa, Stephen!  ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish