Subject: [Leica] RD-1 Discussion
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 08:18:51 2004

In a message dated 12/24/04 7:13:37 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> I must be missing something...Are you aware that this thing has
> been out for months and months, and that it's been the topic of endless
> discussion on the LUG, and that there have been numerous images posted?
>
> B. D.
> ---------------------------------
BD,

Yes, I was aware of the RD-1, but I wasn't aware of the details, like the
fact that the focal frames must be manually selected, that they didn't show
90mm
lenses. It's not possible for me to read every bundled edition of the LUG,
so
I do miss information. Why Leica even refers to the RD-1 in their newsletter
is a mystery to me.

I assume that Leica will market the digital M and a true digital reflex at
about the same time.

Bob