Subject: [Leica] This is a photograph of a dog
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Wed Dec 22 06:24:00 2004

Hi All,

On 12/21/04 10:44 PM, "Peter Klein" <pklein@2alpha.net> wrote:
... Remember the case of the female
> athlete in San Francisco, killed by her neighbor's pit bull?

Small correction here. The Lawyer/athelete who was mauled to death by dogs
reccently in San Francisco was _not_ killed by pit bulls, but by two presa
canarios. See this link:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/02/07
/MNW32356.DTL

Different breed.

In my experience, as a confirmed dog person, it is the owner of the dog that
is the problem 99% of the time. Some dogs are more capable than others of
causing harm: the same is true of people, I guess.

Will von Dauster

Who needs to post some pictures of his doggie. (Border Collie)