Subject: We should REJOICE!!! [Leica] Re: Leica MP Classic
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Dec 21 12:48:01 2004

Just remember, this is like FREE MONEY to Solms. So if some people were to
hand over their hard earned dough to Leica, that's great news for me!! It
only means that the sales column goes up a little. Meaning that may be,
just may be, Leica will be able to finish the Digital M, or to release the
75 Summicron, or the DMR, DR10, ....

Here's to you, Leica Collectors! Buy now and buy often. We need you to keep
Leica afloat!!!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) (We should REJOICE!!! [Leica] Re: Leica MP Classic)