Subject: [Leica] Re: First Snow and Christmas: Digilux 2
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Dec 20 17:16:01 2004

firkin - I see what you mean about the yellow sign, now that you've
called my attention to it.  With regard to getting the lamp up a bit,
is the idea to get it and the bow out of the trees and to make it
more dominant?

I don't know if the framing is exact or not now that I think about
it.  It has an electronic viewfinder that duplicates what appears on
the back panel LCD but that doesn't mean it covers the same field as
the sensor, any more than most SLR finders necessarily cover the
field seen by the film.  I'll have to check.

It's an interesting question.  Until you asked, I just assumed they
were the same.  I'll let you know what I learn.

--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA