Subject: [Leica] My PAW #50
From: hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen)
Date: Sun Dec 19 10:23:19 2004

After struggling a couple of weeks with my film cameras in the low
Scandinavian light this time of the year, I resorted to use my DSLR camera
that easily uses higher ISO for my PAW #50.
I have taken a couple of rolls of Fuji Superia 400 earlier this week, but I
must say that the Nikon D70 at 1250ASA beats those results. The PAW images
were 1250ASA shots indoors using a D70 with 35mm lens at F/4.0 & 1/60.

http://www.hanspahlen.com/50.htm

Best,
Hans Pahlen

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Things that go jump in the light)