Subject: [Leica] I am Lucky
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 18 19:09:30 2004

Sonny showed:
>>>I am lucky to live in Natchitoches;.  I love fireworks, and we have lots
>>>of fireworks shows over the year.  At Christmas time, we have a show
>>>every week.  Sometimes I stay home to watch it, since it is only two
>>>blocks away.  The view over my neighbor Adriene's garage:

http://www.sonc.com/lucky.htm<<<<<<<

Sonny I've heard of lucky Louie but never "Lucky Sonny!" However sir, you've
just one the crown!! :-)

Very nice indeed! I mean how much more would a guy want, the flag of his
country and fireworks as good as this.  And is it not a sort of symbol?

"And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there."

Very fitting photograph.

ted