Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 51: Another trip to Seville
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Dec 18 14:01:28 2004

I was in Seville last week, probably for the last time in the next
several months, as my work no longer requires travelling there :-( This
trip was particularly nice because 2 of the 3 days I was there were
public holidays, so I had plenty of time to just enjoy the place. One
evening I went out for a VERY long dinner with four of my friends. These
events provided the raw material for the PAW.

First, Calle Betis, along the riverfront. In the evening it is very
crowded, since there are many bars and restaurants, but early morning it
looks like this:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_51.jpg

Same place, but in the evening. A young couple are having a conversation
at an outdoor bar:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_51alt1.jpg

One advantage of digital photography is that you can observe people's
reaction to the picture they have just taken. Here is Beatriz:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_51alt2.jpg

Miguel, rather late in the evening/early in the morning:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_51alt3.jpg

Miguel and Beatriz, definitely rather early in the morning:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_51alt4.jpg

The final picture is from the drive from Seville to Malaga, from where I
flew home. This is the view from a monestery overlooking the town of Estepa:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_51alt5.jpg

In addition to the PAWs, I have also added two new galleries on my
Seville site, one from the evening out with my friends:
http://www.fotosevilla.com/indexsvout.html
and another from a day spent walking around the city, including a return
visit to the fabulous Alamillo bridge which I showed a few weeks ago:
http://www.fotosevilla.com/indexsvoff.html

Comments and critique as always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands