Subject: [Leica] The only Leica I never leave at home
From: digiratidoc at earthlink.net (James Laird)
Date: Sat Dec 18 08:40:58 2004

Just got a Panasonic DMC-FX7 for Christmas and I love this little thing!
Fits in my shirt pocket, 5 Megapixels, Leica Vario-Elmarit ASPH lens and
Image Stabilization to boot. The lens is sharp and almost distortion-free
(barrel distortion at 35mm is 0.3% and at 105 it's 0% according to dpreview
and my test pictures confirm it). The darn thing weighs only 4.8 ounces!
Only thing I don't like about it is the poor battery life, but I bought a
couple of spares to keep charged up and they're tiny too. So anytime I go
out and don't want to lug around my Canon Mark II or that beastly CL of mine
I just grab this little jewel. And no, I don't own any stock in Mitsushita
Electric ;) Life is grand.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Thisandthat

James Laird