Subject: [Leica] Re: Kyle's latest schlock: Is it stupid? Is it fabulous?
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Dec 17 17:26:15 2004

Kyle:

>You be the judge.
>
>Should kyle get back to goth grrlz in PVC dresses? Should he keep working on
>this? Should he link it to his portfolio page? Should he stop talking about
>himself in the third person?
>
>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/portfolio/found2/

I'm not a big fan of artifically distressed photos.  Seems too much like a
gimick.

I really liked your levitation series.  Now that was inspired.  I especially
liked your writeup that made it seem like real science.  Genius.  Or the
fallen series.  Wonderful.  Or the "murder mystery" ones...like the half
naked lingerie chick running down the hallway.  That was great!

These seem like you're trying too hard to make art and you're using
photoshop to tie them all together.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/