Subject: [Leica] Local Talent Spotted with Leica
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Dec 16 11:14:14 2004

> > My wife ran into Gilles Peres at the Walgreen's today.  He was sporting
> a M7,
> > taped over logos, with a finder on  top.  Brooklyn, yea.
>
>Hey Chris,  I am more impressed by your wife being able to
>spot a taped-over M7.  :-)
>- Phong

And which lens and finder was it?...

By the way, I have taped my M6 too - just because people used to stare at
my camera and say "Oh watch, that's a Leica!" while you would like to shoot
them discreetly. And they ALWAYS believe I must be a pro with such a camera
(which I am not).
Didier

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Local Talent Spotted with Leica)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Local Talent Spotted with Leica)