Subject: [Leica] Shooting from the Shadow Side
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Dec 15 22:07:30 2004

Thanks for your comments. They are always welcome.

Yea, it's tough. That's why another one of the top 4 favorite sayings is
Kyle's "Keep Clicking that Shutter, It Will Eventually Become Unstuck." (or
something like that)

(The other 3 are Shoot from the shadow side; one (prime) lens, one camera,
6 months; and If your picture sucks, then you are not close enough :-) )

BTW, not that it is an excuse, but Mary Ellen has been blind for well over
30 years, so getting eye contact would be hit or miss...

Thanks!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Shooting from the Shadow Side)
Message from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Shooting from the Shadow Side)