Subject: [Leica] Photogs in...
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Wed Dec 15 15:19:07 2004

B.D. Colen wrote:

> > I realize that you hate the idea of the film age
> coming to an end, and will go
> > down kicking, screaming, and defending Solms and
> film to the end. But at least
> > base your arguments on some sort of asthetic
> principle, rather than on the
> > misconception that everything shot in digital is
> ephemeral and will disappear
> > in three days. I just ain't any longer so.

Nah, I'm much more interested in the artifacts of
history & the persistance of memory. I'll leave the
aesthetic principles to those people who can so neatly
brush off the remaining evidence of the killing
fields.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Photogs in...)