Subject: [Leica] Christmas at Lincoln Center
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Dec 15 07:34:50 2004

Went to the opera last Saturday at the MET in New York City and
caught this picture postcard view of the Opera House and Christmas
tree immediately afterwards.  It was taken with an Olympus C-60,
Manual Mode, f2.8 at 1/15th, ISO 200.

Keeping in mind the dull results when I tried to photograph the glow
of the sycamores on Memorial Drive in Cambridge, I exposed to retain
some detail in the highlights and made minor adjustments in Photoshop
to bring up the lights in the Opera House and correct perspective:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PICKS/PC110015_adj.

Comments welcome, as always.

It would be interesting to see what Christmas looks like in your part
of the world.

My home town has nothing quite so grand as Lincoln Center does, but
I'll shoot some pictures of our lights and post them in a few days

--
Regards,

Dick
Boston MA