Subject: [Leica] Major lens problem. ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 14 20:02:36 2004

GREG LORENZO offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Major lens problem. ;-)

> Works for me! All women love a good surprise! Keeps em' on their toes...
> and you too.<<<

Greg,
Not on your life if I want to survive a live! :-)

If I'm going to surprise her with anything it'll be with a couple of tickets
to Hawaii in January! then she's got nothing to throw back. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Major lens problem. ;-))