Subject: [Leica] handicapped
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Dec 14 11:45:14 2004

Of course it could be the passenger who is handicapped.

However, I will refer you to the open sequence of "L A Story" bySteve
Martin to define the momen with the Ferrari. It's a very fine film
that, for some reason, was dumped on mightily when it was released but
it plays really well at this remove and has many of my family's
favorite scenes. We never go to dinner at a really fine restaurant
without someone saying (in a very very bad French accent: You can have
the chicken.) It's available on DVD and worth renting or even owning.

Adam

Message from eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea) ([Leica] handicapped)