Subject: [Leica] M2 Converted to Accept TA Rapidwinder
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Dec 14 08:33:50 2004

I just received back from Gerry Smith (Kindermann Canada) yesterday
an M2 which Gerry converted to accept an Abrahamsson M6 Rapidwinder.
The M2 had previously been converted to the M4 Rapid Film Load System.

Gerry did a first rate job revising the camera's internals and mating
Tom's winder to it. This is the first non CLA work I've sent to Gerry
and I couldn't be more delighted!

Now I have a camera that gives me the M2 framelines and rapidwind
capability.

Regards,

Greg

(I have no affiliation with Kindermann or Gerry other than being the
beneficiary of first rate Leica service and repair work over the years)

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] M2 Converted to Accept TA Rapidwinder)
Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] M2 Converted to Accept TA Rapidwinder)