Subject: [Leica] Laundry
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Dec 13 05:19:30 2004

Great composition, Nathan. As I had read once in a post of TomA, you use to
shoot pictures, smoke cigarettes and talk with a cell phone at one time. So
here, while eating lunch and shooting your neighbour folding out his
laundry, what did you do else? At least pedaling on a hometrainer or so? ;-)

When I look out of the window (grey, 0?C), I ask myself what I have done
wrong not to live in Sevilla or another southern town... :-(
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Laundry)