Subject: [Leica] Winter Solstice, Return of the Light pic
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 12 21:54:26 2004

OK, I played with it a little more, I forgot which part I did with the
Epson PhotoRAW and which part I did with the Photoshop, but this time is
almost only Epson PhotoRAW changes:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/EPSN0298_BW2.jpg

Certainly the noise is much better. The shadow is darker but I guess truer
to the actual scene...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: Winter Solstice, Return of the Light pic)
Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Winter Solstice, Return of the Light pic)