Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sun Dec 12 07:30:47 2004

Roger:

I use an Epson 2200 connected to a G3 with OS X 3.6.  Everything works
well and I get great prints.

I don't know if the R800 is a small version of the 2200.  If it is, then
I think that you'll be happy with it.

Jim

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG)