Subject: [Leica] Elmar 135/4 pics...
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Sat Dec 11 06:31:05 2004

Ken asked:

>Anybody on the list with any photos taken with an Elmar-M 135/4.0?  I'd
>like to see what they look like.

Nope, but if it ever stops raining here, I'm going to try out my
'new' short-mount 135/4.5 Hektor with a Viso 3 on an M6 (for TTL
metering in close-ups).

If anything looks good, I'll post it.

The Hektor, of course, is another of Max Berek's lenses named after
his dog. The other one was Rex (hence Summarex). I'm hoping that a
'dog' it ain't.

Best

Alex
--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019