Subject: [Leica] The only Leica I ever sold -- survey time
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sat Dec 11 02:14:29 2004

Richard,

I am at Victoria Peak, along THE narrowest road in HK.

I got my first Leica, a IIIc from my grandfather, when I was seven and it
has been downhill from there since.

My family is from Shanghai, perhaps Yao Ming is my long-lost cousin! :-)

Looking forward to seeing you in HK next year.  Let me know, and we will
organise something to welcome you.

Bests,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] The only Leica I ever sold -- survey time)