Subject: [Leica] A few images of my Nepal trip
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Dec 10 11:45:29 2004

Some wonderful photos there, Alastair...they don't do much to encourage me
to sit here and concentrate on work this Friday afternoon, however!

It may just be me, but the images appear somewhat muddy on my screen...as
if they'd benefit from lighter midtones and maybe a little contrast
boost.  Could just be me, though.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] A few images of my Nepal trip)