Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon SF-200 Slide Batch Feeder Fix
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Dec 9 00:38:33 2004

I've been doing some batch slide scanning using my Nikon 4000 Film Scanner
with the SF-200 Slide Batch Feeder.

After spending a frustration couple of hours with constant jams due to the
feeder wanting to feed two cardboard mount slides at once I've come up with
a cheap fix.

The fix is to leave the access cover on the Feeder open and tape a laminated
card to the plastic divider on the slide input side. You basically end up
with an L shaped divider with a reduced distance between the divider and the
load area.

If you don't want to leave the access cover trim or bend the laminated card.

Works like a hot damn!

Regards,

Greg