Subject: [Leica] OK Cassidy you win - again! REPRISE
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 7 15:22:51 2004

Peter Dzwig showed some cool stuff! ;-)

>>>Alright I went out and this is to prove that I stil use my Leica ;-)
>>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album117

And while you are all at it this lot was taken at a meal the other night for
company that we were all saying goodbye to:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album100

Taken in a Chinese restaraunt in Chinatown, London. Don't ask me which, I
don't
recall. IIIf Summarit f1.5 BW400CN mostly pretty close to wide open (these
Chinese restaraunts don't seem to get the lighting right!)

Peter mon ami,
Way to go Peter! Some nice seeing and capturing of moments. I particularly
like the student group out side "sunning themselves and eating lunch"?

The dinner is solid available light stuff of interesting moments with an
"old camera and lens!  But modern day film." ;-)

I'm always surprised when a member decides to go out and kick ass with his
or her camera the fine photography they come back with. So Kyle barking and
snapping ;-) at the crew may well have had a very positive effect in moving
folks out to do something, even during the shortest of times many have.

Good on you.

ted