Subject: [Leica] OK Cassidy you win - again!!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Dec 7 07:44:05 2004

Kyle - and LUG,

Alright I went out and this is to prove that I stil use my Leica ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album117

And while you are all at it this lot was taken at a meal the other night for
company that we were all saying goodbye to. They are some of the best
software
engineering it has been my privelege to know - and I have known some.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album100

Taken in a Chinese restaraunt in Chinatown, London. Don't ask me which, I
don't
recall. IIIf Summarit f1.5 BW400CN mostly pretty close to wide open (these
Chinese restaraunts don't seem to get the lighting right!)

Peter Dzwig

PS the 180 shots will probably come down in a week or so.

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OK Cassidy you win - again!!)