Subject: [Leica] Crow Isn't Kosher
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Dec 6 17:51:40 2004

I don't know whether SD is joking or not and I don't know about Grackles,
but Crows and Ravens are sacred to some groups.

Not that it has anything to do with photography unless you are taking
picture of one....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Crow Isn't Kosher)