Subject: [Leica] OT: Film AND Digital?
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Dec 6 01:08:29 2004

> Now, here's a roll of Tri-X I just shot on Thanksgiving, with an M6, 35/1.4
> 'Lux ASPH and 50/1.5 V/C Nokton.  I took the photos right off the CD, and
> batch resized them to 50% in Irfanview with a very slight sharpening:
> http://www.2alpha.com/~pklein/thanksgiving2004/

Peter,
You, and they, do a nice job! I see what you mean by the blown highlights
but it looks like it's worth the money to me. I pay my kids $2 a roll to
do contact prints. This could _almost_ put them out of work. But not
really. I'm waaaaaaayyyy behind in contact prints. They've got (way) over
500 rolls to go.

Daniel