Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 28, Issue 349
From: langhans at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Dec 5 08:11:43 2004

BD.  In your discussion with color, are you assuming HP paper?  Have you
tried other brands?  I would think the color would be different if you
changed brands of paper. I have an Epson 1280 and am having fits trying to
get Ilford Gallerie Classic Pearl to give me the right colors.  I love the
texture and appearance of that paper much more so than the Epson and Kodak
papers I have been using, but can't seem to get the WYSIWYG on the colors.

Aram