Subject: [Leica] PAW 49 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Dec 5 03:08:30 2004

The last week was spent prodding through the unkept streets and sidewalks
of Oslo. It seems odd that a country that gets snow every year knows so
little about getting it off the streets and sidewalks. In a couple of
weeks it will no longer be possible to walk to work because most of the
sidewalks will be turned to sheet-ice. The (main) streets aren't as bad.

It's the dark time of the year, dark meaning the sun comes up late and
sets early. Short days. All three shots with the M2 and 35 Summicron and
Agfa APX 400 (I wanted a gritty look ... and I just felt like playing
around to be downright honest about it).

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/49.html

Hopefully the sun will come out and open up opportunities for the Rolleis
soon. 3.5 wide-open doesn't leave many, if any, opportunities for
hand-held photography.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] PAW 49 dlridings)