Subject: [Leica] Re: dogs
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Dec 5 02:09:37 2004

Karen,

I doubt that dogs in the wild (or wolves, more appropriately) manage to
catch a lot of birds. Furthermore, we are talking about a risk, not a
certainty. I suspect that wild dogs have much shorter lifespans than
domestic ones, for many reasons, this being one of them.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands