Subject: [Leica] HP7960 now the HP8450
From: alexglissan at hotmail.com (Alexander Glissan)
Date: Sun Dec 5 00:47:15 2004

I have missed some of the link but can I ask a question I have noticed with
most "prints" from a computer printer that the prints fade to green in about
two days if hit by direct sunlight for any period of time. If kept in a room
away from sun they last longer but still inevitably fade to crap. Is this
what you get from a premium printer (ie one worth thousands of dollars) as
well. Or are they as robust as silver prints????

Cheers
Alex

SEEK: Now with over 60,000 dream jobs! Click here:
http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail

Replies: Reply from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] HP7960 now the HP8450)
Reply from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] HP7960 now the HP8450)