Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Dec 5 00:32:01 2004

On 5 de dic de 2004, at 7:29, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Bienvenido! It is always good to see some fresh blood in the PAW club.

thank you!

> As for the picture itself, I would have cropped it a bit tighter--the
> white space above his head does not add anything.

I agree, but let me say a word about it: when I work with the enlarger
Im always worrying about the frame-paper necessary cropping, and when
I'm scanning I tend to respect the full-frame unless there is an
obvious crop.  I know it's just a practice without good reasons behind,
but I can't resist .

Saludos,  lmc@imaginarymagnitude.net
lmc@interlink.es
Smith & Wesson : the original point and click interface

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PAW)