Subject: [Leica] The 37th Frame
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Dec 4 18:41:45 2004

Peter, his email on the Luminous Landscape site works. I got issue 5 and 6
PDFs from him may be a month ago, and I communicated with him just last
week on the 50/1.4ASPH.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from brianhome at linkus.net (Brian Sledz) ([Leica] The 37th Frame)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The 37th Frame)