Subject: [Leica] Photography and work
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Dec 4 11:03:50 2004

Nathan,

Sorry, if there was a misunderstanding. It's just that it feels like a PAW
would
be impossible in this grey, murky weather.

Peter

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A quick - non-visual and painful reminder why I should always carry a camera.)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Photography and work)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Off List)