Subject: [Leica] MP on sale
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Dec 3 07:15:24 2004

I consulted the words and spirit of the great Summerian priest, Mi Shagas.

"Oh Big Mi Shagas," I implored, how can 2922000 and 3030500 be joined for
superior images?"

Mi Shagas replied through mysterious tracings in the bottom of my hot cocoa.

"It is not for photography, but for summoning the spirits of perfect unity
in a shelf display.  Shmuck, if you want pictures, get a beater M6 and go
hit the streets."

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA