Subject: [Leica] Results of online survey
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Dec 2 21:20:09 2004

About 76 of you filled in the online survey I posted in connection with
my son's school project--many thanks!

We have now tabulated the results for both the LUG and the online gaming
forum EVE, and you can see the graphs at:
http://www.photodeluge.com/graphs_proj.htm

The results are what they are--not surprisingly, both groups are
overwhelmingly male, and the average LUGger is much older than the gamer
community. More than half of all respondents reported meeting people in
person whom they first met online, so human contact does not entirely
disappear. Among the gamers there are a bunch of "pale-faced geeks" who
spend many hours per day playing online.

Once again, thanks to all who responded and thereby helped out my
15-year old son.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman