Subject: [Leica] WANTED: Film back part for my R8. Sources?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Dec 2 11:31:30 2004

John,

Just spoke to Dave on your behalf. He has been on holiday and has about 100
mails to answer. None are obviously from you however. Use the address below
and re-send the request directly to him. Parts are his responsibility these
days.

As for your lens, Dave suggests you have your dealer contact the repair
department directly and find out what is happening. This is the proper
chain of inquiry. This is also what you are paying the dealer for. I know.
I'm in retail too!!! They are really understaffed in NJ for dealing with
the Christmas rush. If you don't get anywhere fast with your replacement
lens issue, get back to me and I'll see what I can do.

Best Wishes,

William

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] WANTED: Film back part for my R8. Sources?)