Subject: [Leica] Digital Module R
From: attinasi at mac.com (Marc Attinasi)
Date: Mon Nov 29 20:27:55 2004

I was skeptical of the ability to see differences with my 6MP Canon
DSLR, but it was clear as day when I compared the cheapo 18-55 that
came with the lens to the nice 17-40 L lens, or the 50mm f2.5 macro.
The better lenses simply resolve more detail, and it shows in the
digital images, close-up and at infinity. The overall look is different
too; I am sure I would see the differences if I tried some fine Leica
glass on the camera (but I have no EOS - R adapter).

Cheers!
- marc

Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Digital Module R)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Digital Module R)